What Does Hospice Care Involve?
An individualized plan of care tailored to the full spectrum of needs for our patients and their families is the foundation of our hospice service.
Each patient we serve is faced with unique circumstances associated with end-of-life care. Hospice of New Jersey strives to meet those challenges and ease those burdens. Our interdisciplinary team works together with the patient and family to provide the highest quality medical care, as well as social and spiritual support. Our mission is to walk alongside those we serve to provide end-of-life care with respect and dignity.
• Under direction of patient’s physician, create a personalized plan of care
The Hospice Time Frame »
• Medical Director / Physician
• Nursing Care
• Social Work Services
• Certified Nursing Assistants
• Grief Counseling
• Volunteer Services
• Spiritual Care
• Medical Equipment (Wheelchair, Walker, Oxygen, etc.)
• Medical Supplies (briefs, gloves, personal care)
• Medications for Symptom and Pain Management
• In-patient and Respite Care
• On-call nurse and staff available for phone and emergency visits 24/7/365
• Dietary Counseling
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy